The MITRadiopharma internet site provides on-line information posted by MITRadiopharma.
Its use is subordinate to acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein.
The material published on the www.mitradiopharma.it site, comprising data, communications, content, internally produced graphs and designs, press releases, news about the company and the group companies and photos, belongs to MITRadiopharma.
Therefore, none of the content on the internet site may be reproduced, modified, copied, transferred or downloaded. It may not be used in any manner without MITRadiopharma prior consent, except for its saving on personal pcs or printing extracts of pages of this site solely for personal use.
The logos and trademarks on the www.mitradiopharma.it site are the property of MITRadiopharma and/or group companies. They may not be used on other means of communication or on any other internet site without MITRadiopharma's prior written consent.
Links from other sites are permitted as long as it is specified that they are links towards www.mitradiopharma.it.
The www.mitradiopharma.it site enables users to access information about its projects, aimed at professionals, and specifically, mainly financial analysts and journalists, institutional and private investors. The information on the site is provided in good faith and the objective is to provide up-to-date and accurate information.
MITRadiopharma will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on its internet site is correct, complete (as per the relevant laws) and up-to-date. However, it may contain involuntary errors or omissions.
MITRadiopharma will rectify any mistakes brought to its intention promptly. In any case, the information cannot be used for professional or legal valuations (reference should be made to a properly qualified expert for specific consultancy).
MITRadiopharma does not assume any responsibility for the content of the information published on the site, especially when the information is of a general nature, not necessarily exhaustive, complete, exact, up-to-date or comes from links with external sites which MITRadiopharma services cannot control.
MITRadiopharma is not responsible in any way for the use of the information on the site by third parties with respect to possible contaminations arising from access, connections, downloading of materials and any IT programmes from this site. It will endeavour to minimise dysfunctions caused by technical problems. However, part of the data or information on the site may be included or structured in files or formats that may not be error-free.
Therefore, MITRadiopharma cannot guarantee that the service will not be suspended or otherwise affected by these problems.
MITRadiopharma is not responsible in any way for any problems that may arise from the use of its internet site or any linked external sites.
Law D.LGS n. 196 30th. June 2003 art. 13
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Art . 13 of Legislative Decree no . 30 June 2003 n . 196 , " Code regarding the protection of “personal data" , the following is stated :
1. Data provided by visitors even with the aid of electronic or automated systems, including e-mail will be treated and communicated directly from MITRadiopharma (hereinafter " MITRadiopharma " ) and / or by individuals designated by or by representatives or by third parties, whether or not belonging to the same MITRadiopharma Group, for purposes related to the use of the website or for the delivery of required services, for statistical purposes, for sending advertising & marketing products or services of MITRadiopharma or of associated companies, as well as for the fulfillment of all obligations by Law, regulations and legislation and / or for the implementation of regulations issued by authorities and / or for carrying out activities aimed at the prevention or suppression of computer frauds.
2. Visitors give consent to the processing of personal data collected in the registration forms for the purposes related to the above mentioned purposes and accept the conditions of access to this website. These data are considered mandatory because they will allow us to perform properly access to the required services and their absence or withdrawal may result in the interruption of the relationship.
3. The use of data for commercial purposes ( sending of advertising material, publicity etc. ) is subject to a voluntary specific consent by visitors and the possible absence will not affect the approaches of access to the website services. Whenever MITRadiopharma intends to collect data for these purposes, visitors will be asked to give or not give their explicit consent to the treatment.
4. Above data, as well as those developed by third parties, will not be subject to communication outside the limits of Laws and their treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency in order to protect personal data and customer rights.
5. MITRadiopharma , is the owner, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03, of the processing of personal data and the Legal Representative pro tempore of the company is obliged to all obligations requested by Laws.
6. At any time customers may exercise the rights against data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for clarity we fully quote: " Art . 7 - Rights of access to personal data and other rights.
1. You have the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered and of their communication in a comprehensible format;
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment also with the help of electronic means;
- he identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5 paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated to or who may learn about them as appointed managers or representative agents in the country.
3. You have the right to obtain:
- update, rectification or data integration when necessary;
- the deletion, the block of data illegally processed, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certifications that operations in positions 1 ) and 2) have been notified to the recipients, also with regards to their contents, except for the cases in which this requirement is impossible or involves a huge quantity of means that is disproportionate to the protected data;
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- for the processing of personal data for advertising or direct sales or for carrying out market researches or commercial communications;
In order to exercise the above rights (Art . 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 ) write to MITRadiopharma Srl - Via Artigianato, 12 - 20061, Carugate (MI) – Italy.